0 of 13
Throne of Thunder
Jin'rokh the Breaker
Council of Elders
Durumu the Forgotten
0 of 14
Siege of Orgrimmar
The Fallen Protectors
Sha of Pride
Kor'kron Dark Shaman
Spoils of Pandaria
Thok the Bloodthirsty
Paragons of the Klaxxi
0 of 7
0 of 10
Gruul the Subjugated
Hans'gar and Franzok
Latest World of Logs
Weekend Raiding Application Form
Note: This application form is for Conquest's 10 man raiding group only.
if you wish to apply for the weekday raiding team,
please click here
Monday, Wednesday: 600 PM - 900 PM PST
To apply to Legion (Conquest's raiding team), please fill out and submit this form.
You can check the status of your application as well as answer any additional questions we may have for you by clicking on the person icon in the lower right side of your screen or by going to
our application page
. We recommend that you check back often to speed up the application process.
Please remember that acceptance into Vanguard or Legion teams does not necessarily guarantee acceptance into the weekend raiding group.
If you haven't already, it is strongly suggested that you read more about
as policies will be similar.
Required raiding applicants
* Be 21+
* Raid-ready gear with an average item level of 460 or higher
* All blue quality gems for your raiding class and spec
* Relevant enchants for your raiding class and spec
* Hard mode experience is a plus even if you haven't successfully taken down the encounter yet.
Part 1: Tell Us A Bit About Yourself
1a) List your main raiding character:
WoW Character Name
1b) Your Battletag:
1c) Link to Armory (Log out in the gear you raid in and use the new WoW armory link):
1d) Alts (include class and spec):
1e) Real first name:
2) Why are you interested in joining Conquest? What do you want out of your playing time?
3) Tell us why you left your last guild(s) or are planning to do so.
4) Do you know any current Conquest members who will vouch for you? If so, please list their names.
5) Are you able to make all of Conquest’s weekend raid times (Monday, Wednesday 600 - 900 PM PST) on a consistent basis?
6) Are you able to listen and speak on Mumble? Having a microphone and using it is a requirement. If you're not able to speak, this is not the guild for you.
Part 2: WoW and Raiding Experience
7) Please tell us about any progression raiding experience in WoW (any expansion). List only raid content that was relevant at the level. Example, clearing Molten Core, Blackwing Lair and Sunwell is nice but not when it was done at level 80.
Part 3: Your Approach to Raiding
How did you min/max your spec? (Hint: Include gem choices, enchanting, reforging and glyphs)
9) What do you, as an individual, bring to raids that distinguishes you from average players? Here’s your chance to convince us that we need YOU for our team.
10) your opinion, what do skilled players of your class and spec contribute to 25-man raiding?
11) What addons do you use, and why do you like them?
12) Do you have any parses on World of Logs or WoW Meter Online? Please provide the links for them.
13) Upload a recent screenshot of your UI in any raid environment, Stormwind City or Ironforge while you mouse over the game menu icon. Bonus: Include your raid frames.
13b) Link to a recent screenshot of your UI in any raid environment, Stormwind City or Ironforge while you mouse over the game menu icon. Bonus: Include your raid frames.
Part 4: Beyond WoW
14) Tell us one joke that you find hilarious (if that's too much pressure, any joke you find funny will do).
15) How did you hear about us?
16) Is there anything else you want us to consider in reviewing your application?
Dec 30, 14
This module is not available
© 2015 Enjin
No matches found.