Vanguard (Rated BG) Application Form
Vanguard (Rated BG) Application
Before you continue on to the application, please review our requirements and expectations:
- We are asking for a minimum 5000+ resilience. This can be accomplished in a timely manner through running random regular battlegrounds.
- Do not link your armory if you have unenchanted or ungemmed gear. Please do not be missing any glyphs.
You must verify your forum registration via the e-mail confirmation before your application will even be viewable.
You can check the status of your application as well as answer any additional questions we may have for you by clicking on the person icon in the lower right side of your screen or by going to
our application page
. We recommend that you check back often to speed up the application process. Have questions about your application? Feel free to contact Shamanomnom.
If you haven't already, it is strongly suggested that you read more about
Please remember that acceptance into Vanguard does not necessarily guarantee acceptance into Legion.
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself:
1a) List your characters:
WoW Character Name
1b) Link to Armory (Log out in the gear you raid in and use the new WoW armory link)
1c) What is it about PvP that is so appealing to you?
1d) What is your resilience currently at?
1e) Alts (include class and spec):
1f) Real First Name:
2) Why are you interested in joining Conquest? What do you want out of your playing time?
3) Tell us why you left your last guild(s) or are planning to do so.
4) Do you know any current Conquest members who will vouch for you? If so, please list their names.
5) Are you able to make all of Conquest’s Scheduled PvP times (Saturday 5 PM Pacific and Sunday 5 PM Pacific onwards) on a consistent basis? Keep in mind these dates are required.
6) What value do you think Arena has that translates over to Rated BG's?
7) What has been your experience in Rated BGs thus far?
8) What rating do you expect to achieve during this season in Rated BGs? Please be realistic.
9) Are you able to listen and speak on Mumble?
10) Other than PvP, how else do you occupy your time in and out of WoW? Achievements? Raiding? Other Games? Hobbies?
11) If you had to name your favorite movie at the moment what would it be? Why?
12) Are you willing to occupy a bench slot (online and still available to sub in) when needed? Are you willing to compete for a Rated BG spot?
13) Post a link to your screenshot here, while in a Battleground with your mouse hovered over the Game Menu icon. This is a requirement to be considered.
13a) -OR- upload a Screenshot.
14) What do you, as an individual, bring to Rated BGs that distinguishes you from average players? Here’s your chance to convince us that we need YOU for our team. Please keep in mind that "Following Directions" is a given in any Rated BG.
15) What addons do you use, and why do you like them? A) What addons do you use to spot specific targets around you? Such as Healers. B) What addons or setup do you use to focus fire on someone's target?
16) You are in a Battle of Gilneas battle, and you have been left to defend Waterworks by yourself. A holy paladin and a mage have entered the node. How do you ensure it's kept?
17) How did you min/max your spec? (Hint: Include gem choices, enchanting, reforging, and glyphs). What is the most important attribute for your spec/class? (Strength, Agility, Intellect, Spell Power, etc).
18) We're in a Twin Peaks battle. The EFC has four stacks, and we are moving in. With him is a holy paladin, a resto druid, and an arms warrior. How do you propose we go about getting him down? Please be specific with how your classes abilities will help.
19) Is there anything else you want us to consider in reviewing your application?
Heroes of the Storm 1st impressions.
5 hours ago
+50% XP boost D3 weekend
Apr 4, 14
Torment level Horadric Caches
Apr 3, 14
Preorder Wildstar for 20% Off
Mar 20, 14
How to D3
Mar 18, 14
This module is not available
© 2014 Enjin
No matches found.