Conquest|Site Info

Page
of 6

CGL - Season 1 Schedule (Update w/ full season + 1 more week)

50 replies
3766 posts
Admins
CGL - LoL Competitor
GM
PREDICTIONS WEEK 4

Mushroom Stompers (Purple) (1-2) vs Liger Zero (Blue) (1-2) :: SHOUTCAST TEAM - Leetsauced

I suspect this game would hinge on the play of Glimli and Dragonspit carrying the team. Mushroom Stompers emerged out from last week with their first win in the season sporting an unorthodox composition. But would it work again this week? I suspect they will keep Bosmopar mid as he was a monster last game with +20 kills. Wawfuls did a commanding job quarterbacking the team. Now it's up to the rest of Mushroom stompers to rise up and meet the challenge. Can Mushroom Stompers make it 2 in a row?

Liger Zero 24 - 13

Epic Proportions (Purple) (2-0) vs Royal Pain (Blue) (1-2) :: SHOUTCAST TEAM - Matt & Joe

Epic, one of the two remaining undefeated teams, will be playing Royal Pain. I'm going to give the go ahead to Epic Proportions. I think Prince will get manhandled quite a bit in this match. The few matches I've seen for Epic Proportions has been one of near flawless technical execution and Royal Pain should provide little trouble at all.

Epic Proportions 22 - 14

Conquest (Purple) vs Bless the Martyr(Blue) :: SHOUTCAST TEAM - Leetsauced

Conquest is riding an undefeated streak after a close game scare in week 3 where they faced MC Hammer. MC Hammer had solid execution in the opening half of the map but sloppy mistakes cost them as Conquest was able to recover in a timely fashion and managed to inch away with a lead before snowballing to victory. Bless the Martyr needs to continue to work out some of their kinks in team fights but my prediction is that they will get outmatched and outgunned.

Conquest 31 - 10

BYE - MC Hammer
Posted Aug 24, 12 · OP
47 posts
Untagged users
Watched the cast of our game, I would honestly suggest that you have something cover the total time of the replay, since you know the outcome if a team is ahead and there's only 4 more minutes left in the game.

The lane swap was requested by me, since the Udyr had come back with a Wardens Mail, and had something around 180 armor and 60 MR. I know that J4 can handle (and manhandle) Brand in a lane, even given how far ahead Brand was. I already had Mercs and a Hexdrinker, so I figured that the lane swap would help us both out. It's a similar thing to laning WW, when WW finishes a Frozen Heart you just want to swap the AP mid and toplane, laugh at how WW is itemized terribly. Also J4's roaming ability is almost as strong as Ahri's, and given my items at the time, probably better than Ahri's.

Also Ahri isn't a squishy champion. I would say Ahri is a strong mid, but not the definite strongest champion.

Overall, I feel like we won that game through champion select, as I mentioned before.
Posted Aug 24, 12
3766 posts
Admins
CGL - LoL Competitor
GM
I'd say the lane switch helped seal and put the match away too.

Whenever I play Ahri, I get pounded. So it's probably just me. ^^
Posted Aug 24, 12 · OP
47 posts
Untagged users
Well, maybe she's slightly squishy early, but the standard build is like Abyssal Rylais then Deathcap.
Posted Aug 24, 12
730 posts
League of Legends Officers
CQ wins over Bless the Martyr. Replay and screenshot are emailed to you.

Matt, BTM wants you to update their roster with Elmo. Or, at least you should.
Posted Aug 24, 12
3766 posts
Admins
CGL - LoL Competitor
GM
Updated.
Posted Aug 24, 12 · OP
730 posts
League of Legends Officers
CQ vs liger zero needs to be rescheduled, as during the normal time, we'll have PAX. during the default time and all during the weekend.
Posted Aug 27, 12
3766 posts
Admins
CGL - LoL Competitor
GM
Main thread updated with video links.
Posted Aug 27, 12 · OP
3766 posts
Admins
CGL - LoL Competitor
GM
Royal Pain vs Liger Zero replay: http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/1476454/
Posted Aug 27, 12 · OP
Logan a
783 posts
Admins
Videos and Casting for the following matches:

Week 3:

Liger Zero (Purple) vs Royal Pain (Blue)
http://www.twitch.tv/loganowitz/b/330320394

Week 4:

Mushroom Stompers (Purple) vs Liger Zero (Blue)
http://www.twitch.tv/loganowitz/b/330321144

Conquest (Purple) vs Bless the Martyr(Blue)
http://www.twitch.tv/loganowitz/b/330322049
Check out my podcast --> www.Leetsauced.com
Watch my stream or vods --> www.twitch.tv/loganowitz
Posted Aug 28, 12
Page
of 6
Announcement of