Link to Google Docs. The spreadsheet auto draws information from the Armory. Returning raiders, if you wish to raid again and your name isn't on the list, please speak to myself or one of the officers immediately. Conquest is still in the market for DPS players and healers (bonus if you are able to play both fluently).
Gear level: 630+
Proving Grounds: Silver in your intended role(s), Gold if you want to be a badass.
Legendary Ring: 680 version
Augments: All prismatic sockets filled, all enchants applied. Doesn't need to be the best enchant available. Just have it enchanted.
Required addons: Angry Assignments, DBM or Bigwigs or that other voice encounters mod thing. Raeli's Spell Announcer is a plus.
Best in slot list: Should be posted in the Highmaul loot forums. See the template.
Consumables: 5 Flasks, at least 40 potions for your role per raid. 75 stat food will be covered. If you want to supply your own 100 stat foods, you may.
Please note that simply meeting the requirements does not guarantee you a position in the raid. It just means you're eligible. Mythic requirements will be much more demanding and will be based on additional factors. Both normal and heroic mode difficulties scale with the number of players in the raid. If you are determined to be underperforming you will be asked to sit. We will be using Warcraft Logs for the upcoming tier with regards to analysis and other related metrics.
Get your potions and flasks done before raid. The best time to do it as after raid when everyone's on downtime. You are expected to supply your own potions and flasks. The guild may be able to provide some but we will not be able to do it indefinitely. You all have your own herb gardens. Fiona can control and isolate for the herb you need for your specialization.
Schedule will be adjusted based upon overall guild progression. Expectation is to clear Highmaul before Christmas.
We are transitioning to a new raid schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday -- 6 PM Pacific to 10 PM Pacific.
- November 25: Organized Character Progression (Heroics, challenge modes, Apexis farming, etc)
- November 26: Organized Character Progression (Heroics, challenge modes, Apexis farming, etc)
- November 27: Thanksgiving Day
- December 2: Heroic Highmaul
- December 3: Heroic Highmaul
- December 4: Heroic Highmaul
- December 9: Heroic Highmaul
- December 10: Heroic Highmaul
- December 11: Heroic Highmaul
- December 16: Heroic Highmaul
- December 17: Heroic Highmaul
- December 18: Heroic Highmaul
- December 12: Heroic Highmaul
- December 24: Christmas Eve
- December 25: Christmas Day
- December 30: Heroic Highmaul
- December 31: New Year's Eve
- January 1: New Year's Day